An Inter Library Loan or ILL is a way of getting access to a book the VCBC Public Library might not have in its collection. Some books are out of print, or don't fit into the VCBC Public Library Collection Development Policy. You can still request that book to read it. Here's how.
- Click on the Library Catalog: https://valleycity.biblionix.com/catalog/
- Log in to your account in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on My account
- Click on Reserves/Requests
- Click on Request
- Under the "Is it OK to borrow from another library? Select "Yes" in the dropdown box
- A Fee of 3.00 will be added to your account, and you'll be required to pay for it before you check out the book.
Want to know how to get a library card?
How Do I get a Library Card?
Want to know how to Manage your account?
How Do I Manage my account?